Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Kayla!

Not only is today Valentine's Day, more importantly, it's Kayla's 5th Birthday!

I still remember 5 years ago when I got a phone call from my in-laws at 6am that Kate was in the hospital in labor.  Just the night before, she and Steve were over for dinner - I think my chicken wings was what induced Kate!  :P

Kayla Madison took all of our lives by storm.  I would describe my niece as one fierce girl that can light up a room.  Kayla is sweet, kind, smart and a fireball of energy.  I couldn't have asked for a better older cousin for Breanna and Junior to look up to.

We love you Kayla!  Wishing you the best 5th birthday!  Can't wait to celebrate this weekend  :)

Love,
Uncle Keith, Auntie Caralen, Breanna, Junior and Barkley

Kayla cheering on the Raptors (Jan 2011) 

Kayla and Bree enjoy a Halloween treat together (October 2011) 

 I know this photo is fuzzy, but it's one of my favorites of Kayla and Bree.
Bree loves her cousin so much - can't you tell in this picture?!  
She would hug Kayla all day if she could!
(December 2011)

Kayla and her sweet smile (December 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment