Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Bree!!!

I can hardly believe that my sweet angel Breanna was born 3 years ago today.  From the first time I laid eyes on my little girl, I was in love and the love has only grown over time.  I always remind myself to really cherish these younger years with the kids, they just grow up much too fast.  It's been a dream come true to be a mom of my 2 wonderful babies.  I'm so happy to see them morph into themselves, but I'm also sad that time moves so quickly and passes us by so fast.

To my Breanna Reese Law:
You make me laugh every day.  Your smile not only lights up your face, it also lights up a room.  Every morning you greet me with a hug and every night you shower me with "I love yous" and kisses.  You are goofy, silly and the sweetest little girl - and so beautiful, inside and out.  You are a loving sister and you treat Junior with so much kindness it's no wonder he loves you so much.  I'm getting teary eyed as I write this because there are no words to describe how much I love you and how much Daddy loves you too.

Happy 3rd Birthday Breanna!

With all our love,
Daddy, Mommy, Junior and Barkley



Breanna is a big Raptors fan :) 
As Bree would say: "Go Raptors Go!"

 How could you not love this smile?! 
So sweet.

Junior is all smiles, getting a morning kiss from his big sister 

Breanna with her "wind swept" hair.  After 3 years, the girl finally has some hair!!!

Someone really likes her bathing suite!  Bree being goofy on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment