7:00 am - Tuesday, April 19, 2011. I woke up to contractions.
5:00 pm on the nose - Keith Jordan Law Jr. was born, a healthy 8 pounds 4 ounces with a full head of hair.
He was the most beautiful baby boy I've ever seen, even when he was screaming at the top of his lungs.
We brought him home the next day, staying only 24 hours at the hospital.
Once we brought our bundle of joy home, life as we know it would never be the same. We were now a family of 4. Breanna a big sister, Barkley having to share his time with yet another baby.
Did I ever imagine my life as a Mom of 2 to be what it's been for the last year. Never. It's better than anything I could of dreamt of. Sure, I'm exhausted and stressed and spent on a daily basis - but it's all worth it. Junior and Breanna are the center of my world and I wouldn't change a thing.
Happy 1st Birthday Junior! You are simply amazing. I love your cuddles and your smile. Not a day goes by without you giggling with joy. Your personality and spirit shines so bright, seeing you grow into yourself everyday is pure heaven. I see how happy you make your sister and the friendship you both have is yours and yours only. Thank you for bringing so much love into our lives, my sweet baby boy Junior.
Hugs and a million kisses.
Love,
Mommy
A little wave from my little man
So close to walking, he's getting more brave with each day
A kiss from big sister is a daily occurrence. Junior is the lucky one that doesn't even have to ask and gets all the kisses from Bree.
His favorite time of the day: BATH TIME! Junior cries when we take him out of the tub.
Yes, this would be Junior pushing his big sister around with his walking cart. We could hardly believe our eyes as he pushed Bree around with ease. Of course, Bree got a kick out of being pushed around by her kid brother.

Happy Birthday Junior!
ReplyDeleteHugs & Kisses
Auntie Rose