So to my dear hubby, who is amazing in every way possible, I want to wish you a very Happy Father's Day. I don't have to tell you how much Breanna and Junior love you because they show you every day their love for Dada. When you're not home, Bree always asks where you are and when you are coming home. Junior stares adoringly at you when you play with him and make him laugh.
I knew when we had children, you were going to be a wonderful Dad, but to see you in action as a Dad is a whole other story. I warms my heart when I see you with our children. I really couldn't have done better in life - finding you, marrying you and having a family with you has been a dream come true.
Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Mama, Breanna, Junior and Barkley
xoxo
Junior and Dada at Ashbridges Bay - loving the beach!
Breanna and Dada at Uncle Sheldon and Auntie Beth's wedding, June 2012
We had so much fun at this wedding - can't you tell by the smiles?!


No comments:
Post a Comment