Kate, my sister-in-law, has an amazing blog that I follow regularly.
Brigette, a dear friend of mine, just started a blog that I already love to pieces.
So as a new year resolution, I'm going to start a blog and try to stick to it. I've been toying with the idea ever since April 2011 while I was sitting idle at home, waiting to go into labour with Junior. I started the shell of this blog over the summer, and now, 5 months later, I'm going to finally share my very first post :)
For those who know me well, they know that Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love all the lights, decorations, good food, wonderful parties and, most of all, making memories with family and friends.
This Christmas is going to top all the rest, I can already feel it. It's going to be difficult to beat our first Christmas with Bree, but with the addition of Junior this Christmas, I can feel the excitement in my bones.
So far this December we've been to 2 super fun holiday parties and we look some really cute photos of the kids for our holiday card. Even though I am exhausted at the end of each day, it's all worth it to see the smiles on the kids faces. Motherhood is the most challenging job in the world, but it is also the most rewarding. If there's one thing I've learned these last 2+ years: take one day at a time and enjoy it. My babies are growing up so fast, cherishing every moment gives me so much joy.
Bree making a funny face (as usual) for our holiday card photo shoot. Every time we pull out the camera these days, Bree feels the need to make silly faces! So cute!
Bree and Junior with our decorated tree! It was so much fun to decorate with Bree. Even Junior joined in the fun, playing (well, eating) with the ornaments :)
Bree with Santa at the AMD Christmas Party. She is so in love with Santa, she stared at him with awe - it was adorable! Junior didn't fair as well - he took one look at Santa and burst into tears. I know I shouldn't laugh, but it was really funny!!!
Thank you for reading my first post. I hope to share more mommy moments on a regular basis, with lots of fun updates on the kids and hubby. Life is crazy as a mom of 2 - come along with me as I share my trials and tribulations :)

Welcome to blogging....can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read more about Bree and Junior!
ReplyDeleteLove love love the Santa photo! So cute! Looking forward to reading more about the family.
ReplyDelete