Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another one bites the dust

As I sit here looking out the window at the rain/snow coming down on this chilly Tuesday afternoon (while my kids are napping and hubby is buzzing around the house getting organized) I can't help but feel a bit down that Christmas is over.  Don't get me wrong, we had an amazing holiday this year and I really have nothing to complain about - I guess I'm feel a little nostalgic.

Bree and Junior had a wonderful Christmas and I want to thank everyone who played a part in their happiness.  Bree was over-the-moon to see her cousins Kayla and Lauren 3 days in a row, and Junior was Mr.Smiles throughout all the festivities.  Keith and I both agreed that this year was so different from past Christmas's.  One thing that stood out for both of us was the ease of the day (which was also a bit of a surprise since every day is hectic and stressful with 2 kids!).  We started early at 7:30 a.m. and was home with the kids in bed by 10:00 p.m.  A long day, yes, but worth every waking moment.

I hope to post some of our favorite pictures from Christmas soon, I just need to delete some of the bad ones off the cameras first before uploading them onto the computer.  I must've taken 30 videos too.  We were a bit camera-happy this year  :P

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday spent with the people you love.  I know it's 363 days away, but I'm already looking forward to next Christmas  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment