After a wonderful christmas, we rung in the new year quietly at home with a fun hot pot dinner with friends. We did a quick 8:30 p.m. count down and both kids were asleep in bed by 9:30 p.m. Sounds exciting, I know, but hey, that's how we roll now.
I have much to look forward to in 2012. We are taking a cruise vacation this month. My babies are turning 3 and 1. I'll be returning to work in early spring. And we hope to find a larger home for our family of 4 and Barkley. It's going to be a busy year, but I can't wait to see it unfold before me.
Here are a few pictures from over the holidays.
Welcome 2012!
Breanna and cousin Kayla at Christmas eve dinner.
Bree giving her little brother a big hug.
Junior with cousin Lauren. Can you believe little Lauren is almost 2 years older than Junior?! She's so tiny and he's so BIG! They are so cute when they play together.
Breanna opening her stocking on Christmas morning. She absolutely loves her Hello Kitty purse from Santa :)
Bree and Junior in front of the Christmas tree on Christmas morning.
Bree with her Princess Mulan doll from Daddy.


No comments:
Post a Comment