Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

To all the Mommies out there, Happy Mother's Day!

Only we know how it feels to bring life into this world
Only we know the love we feel when we look into the eyes of our babies
Only we know the commitment we make as a Mom when we become a Mom
Only we know the trials and tribulations of being a Mom
Only we know how important Mother's Day is - as a Mom

To Breanna and Junior,
Thank you for making me the happiest Mommy
Thank you for shaping me to become a better person, a stronger person, and a more balanced person
Thank you for bringing joy into my life everyday
Thank you for helping me appreciate all that I have to be grateful for
but most of all, thank you for making me a Mom of the 2 best babies I could ask for

To my beautiful Mom,
You are the strongest most courageous person I know
You are what I strive to be as a Mom
You make me want to be a better Mom
You have been a wonderful Mom to me everyday of my life
I love you Mom!  Happy Mother's Day!
xoxo
Caralen


No comments:

Post a Comment